Isteri Lebih Power dah Ramai.......

on Jun 26, 2012


Defence Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi today denied that his wife Hamidah Khamis had, in a text message, threatened army veterans who had planned to demonstrate outside the Defence Ministry (Mindef).

His wife was merely advising the protesters-to-be, Zahid said.

He was responding to the claim by Persatuan Veteran Tentera Melayu (PVTM) president Mohd Ali Bahrom that its June 29 protest was called off because of the threat and also because Zahid would not be present at Mindef on that day.

"My wife and Ali are from the same village. They know each other even though they are not related.

"I asked my wife how many text messages Ali sent (to her), she told me 16, because Ali is fond of sending text messages to anyone, including my wife.

"So my wife advised him, but Ali only highlighted one sentence and after I read it, Idon't think that it is a threat," Zahid said.



sumber

Photobucket

0 comments:

Followers

pop up text

Blog Archive

Top Ranking Pro PR

My Blog List